The Motivity ServiceLife app allows you to attach diagnostic files from on-site equipment and send it back to the office as part of a completed job report.
One example of this is how you can attach and send HACCP data files from Rational Ovens onto jobs.
- To do this you will need USB stick and compatible lead to connect it to your smartphone / tablet OR look out for a dual purpose memory sticks such as the SANDISK 16 GB Dual Drive USB Tablet Memory Stick. This has a standard USB plug at one end and a micro USB plug on the other.
- You will also need to install ES File Explorer onto you device (download this from Google Play Store)
On site instructions:
- Use Motivity Servicelife as per normal so that you have started the relevant job and indicated you have arrived on site.
- Plug the USB stick into the oven and transfer the information onto the stick (refer to Rational Oven instructions)
- Now plug the USB stick into the phone / tablet
- From the 'on site' screens, scroll through to the Photo tab.
- Now use the Add File / Photo button and select ES File Explorer to browse to the contents of the USB stick
- Once you have attached / added the files to the job the will show up in the Photo tab list
- Now complete the job as normal
- When the job arrives back at the office, the HACCP and any other files are shown in the Document tab against the relevant job / visit