Login to the Motivity Office website.
- Click on the Schedule option on the menu
- On the schedule page, click the Create Job button.
- It then takes you onto a wizard page to create new jobs by asking you which customer, which site and which contact it's for.
- You can select from existing or add new ones as you go along
- At the very end it will ask you to the enter some job notes (which is what the field workforce will see in the app)
- Once you've filled this in press the Create and Schedule Now button at the bottom right of the screen
- It will then you show you the unscheduled new job on the right hand side with the calendar and workforce shown on the left.
- Change the calendar day to what ever you need it to be on
- Then just drag the job onto the relevant person and time slot
To send the job out:
- Go back onto the main Schedule screen in Motivity
- Click on the little arrow on the bottom left of the job you placed on the schedule.
- Select send to mobile
- You'll see the screen refresh to show a paper aeroplane (while it sends it) and will then show a picture of a mobile phone when it arrives on the app.